top of page

When You Are Concerned

If you've visited a child care facility, or if you are already enrolled, and you have a concern about your provider, please contact your local licensing worker.


You may also fill out an online complaint form. Remember, your licensing worker cannot investigate your concern if you do not inform them!


Learn what licensors have discovered during unannounced visits to any licensed child care facility by clicking here. You'll need the name of the person who holds the license, the name of the facility, or the PV# which is the license number. For more help, contact your regional CCR&R.

bottom of page