Wild Wonders is a Star 4 early learning program seeking a part-time early childhood educator assistant. Starting wage is DOE (depends on documented experience in licensed early learning facilities and formal training).
Prospective candidates must be willing to learn new things and take annual license required trainings in addition to STARS to Quality level trainings, be able to build relationships with children, be punctual and consistent, strive to maintain professionalism, communicate clearly with fellow educators and clients, and love to work with children.
- Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
- Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
- Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
- Maintain equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
- Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
- May assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records
-Assist in any other reasonable job-related duties as assigned by the owner/director
-Can provide a current cpr/1st aid certification OR upon hiring, OR will complete CPR/1st aid within the first 30 days and receive reimbursement upon 6 months of employment -Can pass a state licensing background and fingerprinting check
-High school diploma or GED -18 years of age+
-Mentorship entering in the early childhood educator career from an established program and educator
-Discounted rate on own children's tuition
-Competitive wage scale based on completing training tracks and direct experience/length of time of employment
For a closer look at Wild Wonders check out the facebook page @Wild WondersEarlyLearningProgram
or the website at https://www.wildwondersearlylearning.com/
Wild Wonders Early Learning Program
Wild Wonders is a Star 4 program located just outside Missoula. With a focus on providing an emergent curriculum we utilize our amazing outdoor environment and unique location to incorporate nature into our daily explorations and learning no matter the weather. Wild Wonders fosters the health of the whole child and provides organic, locally sourced meals including making fresh baby puree’s and finger foods. We maintain low teacher to child ratios (1:4) so that all children have the opportunity to receive individualized attention as well as helping to build our Wild Communities of Learners.