Sat, Feb 05|
Linking Systems of Care: Nurturing Trauma-Informed Child Care Programs
The Linking Systems of Care (LSOC) Montana Trauma-Informed Approaches Curriculum provides in-depth training on policies and practices that programs, agencies, and organizations may employ to be trauma informed.
Time & Location
Feb 05, 2022, 10:00 AM – Apr 02, 2022, 12:30 PM
About the Event
After attending this training (whole LSOC series), child care providers will be able to:
1) Define effective, trauma-informed policy and practice that program, agency, and organization leaders and staff can implement to shift culture, policy, and practice to become increasingly trauma-informed and responsive
2) Assess current policy and practice to better identify gaps in service delivery and approaches that may not be trauma-informed
3) Implement recommended practices, using tools and resources from the training, which lead to the institutionalization of trauma- informed/responsive policy and practice.
All participants are required to have attended the LSOC Module One during the Family & Group Child Care Conference or viewed the recording and met with facilitators prior to attending session two.
Participants are asked to review all scheduled training dates before signing up. Participants are required to attend 5 of the 6 sessions in order to participate. If a participant is unable to attend a session, they have the option view the recording and meet with facilitators as makeup. Only participants who attend or make up all 6 sessions will receive 15 hours of ECP professional development. In addition, participants who attend at least 5 sessions will receive a stipend of at least $75.
Please contact the facilitators with any questions:
- Jennifer Sevier: email@example.com, (406) 756-1414
- Suzy Bertsche: firstname.lastname@example.org, (406) 396-9091
This training is funded in part by the Missoula Community Foundation.
2 hours 30 minutes
Saturday, February 5th -Session 2
2 hours 30 minutes
Wednesday, February 16th-Session 3